Inside Sales Associate APPLY NOW
The Inside Sales Associate we seek will be an experienced, disciplined, financially motivated inbound and outbound sales professional with an assertive and deliberate follow up process to make sure every opportunity is followed to a close or until the opportunity becomes a non-target. The successful candidate will need to be an experienced salesperson with a track record of closing phone sales. This full-time position offers a base wage plus commission with unlimited earning potential.
The learning curve for training is very short and can be easily accomplished by the right candidate in a couple of days of working with the sales manager. Experience in the automotive aftermarket or with truck accessories is preferred but not required. The Company will provide direct leads when available, but the primary effort will be the searching-out and closing of qualified sales leads for our brand. This position is for goal-oriented sales professionals with a history of rising to the top. Join us and lay the foundation for an amazing and rewarding career.
If you are energetic, persuasive, passionate about the sales profession, and looking for a demanding but fun and rewarding career, then we are looking for you. We prove EVERYDAY that inside sales/telephone sales can be every bit as exciting and rewarding as a sales job where you meet people face to face.
Hours for this position are typically Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. There may be occasional travel and weekend work required to attend B2C or B2B events.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a commission-based sales environment
- Passion for the sales profession, including seeking out, developing, and closing leads.
- Commitment to meeting and exceeding weekly, monthly and quarterly sales targets, including leads generated, quotes made, calls made, and orders written
- Responding to incoming sales/tech calls and proactively contacting established clients to drive future sales
- Aggressively seek out new sales opportunities, and establish strong customer relationships
- Ability to engage with technical and high-level business decision makers
- Present a high level of professionalism, commitment, and enthusiasm at all times
- Exhibit exceptional time and project management skills and the ability to multitask
Other useful skills/experience include:
- Are a team player with a competitive spirit
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Outlook and Word
- Working knowledge of customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Our business and employees thrive in a fast growing, fast paced, and hands-on atmosphere of teamwork wherein everyone works closely to accomplish our goals. Qualified applicants may submit a resume and references for consideration. Pre-employment drug screen, motor vehicle report, and background search performed.
If you like what you’ve read and want to be a part of a close-knit team of enthusiasts, please submit your resume and references.
|||Hopkinsville, KY|||Bed Wood and Parts ||||||8HrJTN39DRyCdB4p|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false